Monday, June 10, 2013

Developing an intensive

I'm sitting in one of my favourite Vancouver coffee shops... with no pen. Planning. 
I have finally commited to developing an intensive.  Ideally, I'll be running it in August,  but that's dependent on finding a studio to use.

I have my concept. Now to fine tune it so I can start advertising and finding people who would be interested. I'm really excited.

Sneak peak:
- a 2 days a week practice, to experience progression and consistency
- for those who want to reignite their own practice
- for those who want more then the standard studio offering (more pranayama, meditation, and japa/chanting, asana workshops)
- for those who have thought about taking a T.T. but are unsure or don't want the commitment if they don't plan to ever teach


Sounds interesting? Stay tuned. Or leave a message with suggestions on what you would like to learn if you had the opportunity to join.  Update: join my Facebook Event Page.

Namaste my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment