Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crossing my Fingers

I dropped off my application for the Yoga Teacher Training program at Langara College yesterday.

I'm biting my fingers.

On one side I feel really confident that I will be accepted, but on the other I'm really nervous that something won't be good enough. Like maybe I totally goofed on my letter or perhaps my letter of reference isn't good enough (well it wasn't my first choice of refrence-ees...). Or maybe I waited to long for my first choice to not deliver... what if so many possibilities!

I'm trying to tell myself that I should relax and take everything in stride (which I am usually pretty good at), but this program, in every way, seems perfect for me.

I feel like it could be weeks before I hear anything. Yet the program is only weeks away!

This will be a lesson in faith. Having faith in myself and in others. which will be good since lately I feel my faith in others is constantly being disappointed.

Well everyone, cross your fingers for me... just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment