Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's official!

I am officially not only a certified yoga instructor, but I am now a registered with the Yoga Alliance. Get that registered! really what does that mean, after reading blogs and deciding if I would register with yoga alliance or the BC Yoga Alliance, which is a very active alliance with a lot of involvement with its members. So why didn't I choose them? Well I figured it made more sense to register with an alliance that no matter where my life takes me I can keep that same registration with me. If I eventually can afford to register with both or feel a need to register with both maybe we will go down that road, but for now I'm going to keep it simple, maybe even try to provide some help with the alliance to make them better and keep them accountable. But for now I need to take care of me and those around me. What's next? the insurance, one step at a time, right?

Update: Insure is had I have my registration number all that's left is some more paying yoga classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment